»

Monday, February 25, 2008

shoot the moon....

neva know til you try it....


posting this for TIFFY..my eyebrows...













I've neva eva eva altered them cept for a few plucks here and there

thinking bout getting them waxed this week...shape them up...
I want them bushy and full but toned down..something to add to my
beauty regime.

what have you added lately??

I'm pretty low maintenance..I like to keep it simple but
for the new year I want to try some new things

shake it up a little..maybe a new hair color??






oh and I've started a new project...day 3 ;)

4 comments:

Little Brown Girl said...

Hey Chica!!!

I have incorporated a manicure and eyebrow wax into my regime ONCE A WEEK!! I used to go twice a month but it is the one thing I look forward to each week that reminds me that I am beautiful and deserve the best. Nothing better then fresh paint on nails and a perfectly arched brow. I do my feet ever other week too. Expense habit but we all need our vices.

How you been Momma???

proacTiff said...

Go for it, girly! You deserve it. [Que Just Got Paid] New Year. New you. I'm "projecting" limitless opportunities; no boundaries; I see increase all around thee!

1969 said...

You will probably love it once you have them done. I must have my eyebrows done. It makes my whole face feel right.

New Year...New Look. Get em Gee.

jillybean said...

I need to go "touch up" my eyebrows as I write. I am a full brow kinda girl too...none of that permanent surprise look thinly drawn on my face! I feel great when my eyebrows are done. It took me a long time to convert, but now it is something I really enjoy the look of.

Treat yourself...