»

Friday, February 8, 2008

freestyle gee-day

They say the gee is complicated
more like disrespected and hated
like when you gave your love and time
and they just skated
into the life of another one
you sit and cry to mama’s gun
but the tears won’t erase
the baggage that is sure to come
out from nowhere with the next one
he won’t understand the rage,mistrust,
and accusations
its all his fault for nothing
still he risked it all for the sensation
burning deepshe felt a false something
blamed it on jealousy
look inside the inner me is the enemy
no matter how fast I run
I still come undone
as my clothes fall at my feet
giving it up for free
to the next one


"i wish i could lose
all of my blues
i wish i could stop
puttin my blues on u"

5 comments:

proacTiff said...

Um I see some Copyright material all up in thru this here... Real talk. I know how "to the core" this piece is. I miss the old complicated Gee. Welcome Back *Burst out in Welcome Back C-A-R-T-E-R intro tune. Alas, Weezy F. Carter took over*


You heart me long time...

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

your royalty check is in the mail..and if you mention WEEZY one mo gin imma say something you don't want me to say

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u sound adorable and not complicated to me

Skoolboi Krush said...

Nothing wrong with being complicated!

Sounds like you are accepting that baggage. Don't claim it!

Jarod said...

A great deal of effective information for me!
at this shop | Diane Von Furstenberg Cloud Harper Envelope Clutch | 3.1 Phillip Lim Pale Lime Silk Tank Top