»

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the bitch is back, part II

my girl TIFFY holds it down (bronlaw too)

we connected from day one almost a year ago and we are like sisters fo real!!!

this goes out to her..for always listening, trusting my advice, giving me wisdom, and keeping it gully...

"I don’t care what a bitch think or how a hoe feel
Cause ain’t nann one of you hoes payin my bills
And ain’t nann one of you hoes fina buy me a crib
And ain’t nann one of you hoes fina get me a whip
I know I must make a lot of ya’ll hoes sick
And all I can tell you hoes, get used to it bitch!"

8 comments:

...they call me "L" said...

Hey GG, methinks it's been awhile...

LMAO @ pro...all that talk bout the durty, and she pulls out a line from the wessiyeed! I ain't mad tho...

Smooches, sis!

Skoolboi Krush said...

GG - Tell 'em how you really feel! LOL

Roddykat said...

The happy medium between two sides, perhaps? Interesting.

Roddykat said...

Hey Gee, Got a present for you. Guess what it is...

You 've been tagged.

You're welcome :)

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

Yeah I feeling the Trina...so gangsta...I hear this country song about a real woman is made of gunpowered and lead...currently gonna make it my theme song.

kit von b. said...

hold it down for u and pro GG!!!!

-KB

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMn....not u

Blah Blah Blah said...

It's clear that y'all are sisters from another mother.

It's good to see to black women connect.