»

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gemini Girl's Bday wishlist

6 weeks and counting....

Already working on my WISH LIST...

SO FAR I WANT....

A bedroom makeover...I want a new mattress, headboard (that I want to make myself), new sheets, spreads, pillows...the whole works. I want the colors to be Bright and bold ! Reds, Yellows...










A NEW SEXY RED DRESS...Since my body is getting TIGHTER I need to show if off..I think 6 weeks is enough time to lose the love handles, muffin top and the back fat....
















KILLA LIPSTICK...mac w/ Hello Kitty..the colors are fantastic!

















NEW RED SHOES.....I've been lusting over these by Brian Atwood..so sexy!














New Pots and Pan..I know to you that may seem boring..but I need and want some SO BAD!!!















and I would be remiss if I didn't mention a new Coach bag..been my obsession for 20+ years....#80sbaby

















Now I just need a sponsor (or a dayum job)!!! whatever

3 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

hahaha, good luck on both the sponsor and the job! I'll buy you a drink! Great list girl!

Moanerplicity said...

Hey, my Sista. Thanks for the drive-by. And ummmm... would that be your natal day list or a special Xmas list? (smiles)

Happy Natal Day (early)!

Snatch JOY!

One.

lin

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

thanks miz..yes drinks sounds great just not at the same place we went to before :)
Moanerplicity: thanks for the return drive by...my bday is in about 6 weeks but I'm willing to split half then and half for christmas!