»

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

escape route...

whats my plan??... why am I running?..what am I running from...?? something obviously because...
my dreams lately have been these elaborate escape plans. I mean really long drawn out sessions of me trying to get away from someone or something.
Sidenote: maybe I feel trapped in real life, yeah thats it..NAH.. that would be too easy
but these dreams are so detailed that they could really be turned into the next Jerry Bruckheimer film.
The most recent one last night involved me and 40 other girls.
Sidenote: it wasn't THAT type of dream..
for some reason we’d all gone to this mansion for a shoe sale..all our expensive cars (yes they were expensive) were parked outside and we were browsing the latest foot fetishes. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed all our cars being discretly taken away and stored in an far off trailer. I paid it no mind at first thinking okay maybe they are moving them because of the upcoming fashion show.
Sidenote: on the site where I work we are constantly asked to move our cars because of paving..so I get this part
anyway in this dream I notice the girls are starting to disapear as well so I follow one of the guys moving our cars and they catch me and come after me!
Side note: I like to be the chaser..I dont like to be chased!!!
so I'm booking it ..thru fire escapes, caves, tunnels, more neighborhoods, ramps, elevators, airports, train stations, even in and out of a space shuttle...it never ends..the running...
it never ends...they never catch me and I never stop running
I finally wake up to the comfort of my man...I wish I gave him the same comfort...he doubts I even know how much he loves me...I know..honestly I do.. but I doubt I deserve it , and maybe I can never give it back to him *sigh*

"sometimes i do act flaky"

1 comment:

Skoolboi Krush said...

You deserve it...and give it back in a good way.