»

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lack of REM

don't you just love it when you find a new album that puts into words all the thoughts and emotions that you are feeling right at that moment?
what album was/is it for you?

in college for me it was SADE....now its JILLY

ALL I
I've been a goody daddy,but I don’t have to be
If you don’t want me to,I’ll be your nasty baby

No time for games,no rules just play
Hope you been thinking about the same thing

I’m just sayin’what’s on my mind
It’s been good,but now it’s time
To show love what we made of

No time for games,no rules just play
I hope you want me in the same way

Every time I close my eyes
all I dream about is
making love
I can’t even sleep at night
all I dream about is
making love
It’s just all the things I see
when you’re inside of me
that keeps my mind going crazy
I can’t even think at night
all I dream about is
making love

… to you

daddy's gone
the price too high
can't afford it

10 comments:

proacTiff said...

You so nasty...

I like the line in the other of her joint, "In my all day Chanel scent." And I love track #2. I want to pop in Biker Boyz every time I hear it...

1969 said...

Freak! LOL

Jill's new album is so good. I can't lie.

Lyrically speaking said...

Spoken beautifully...

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

its not me...those are Jill's words!!! :P but i'm grown..so n e WAYS!!!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i went to the listening party and missed the damn album. as a matter of fact i don't think i've ever listened to one of her albums all the way thru..

perhaps i should!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Your blog is very nice:)

Blah Blah Blah said...

"It’s just all the things I see
when you’re inside of me"


No dreaming, done dreaming.

I like Jill lots. She's beautiful...despite her making me cry...at the movies.

Ray said...

Ms GG got her a lil sensual side..


Me likey!!

...they call me "L" said...

are you the geegee pro' was tellin me about? if so, we're rice twins...check me out. ;-)

Gemini Girl aka GG said...

bloooopty....keep the dream alive!!!
ray ray! whats up stranger!
tha 1..yep I peeped u on the rice..OMG! I want to marry my rice cooker!!!