»

Thursday, April 23, 2009

hold on..and wait...

Knowing when to cut your losses or stick it out in a relationship is a tough decision especially if you are just in the beginning stages..and thats the best time to make this decision so it should be easy right??.

It shouldn't take a lot of time (wasted years) figuring out if you are good for one another.


I've been LOVING the champ for a lil over a year now and I consider our relationship still in its early stages. I think because we are constantly trying to get to know each other and please each other..we've taken our time and we've enjoyed every minute of it.


WE are so similar sometimes that it worries me...Can I give him what I want when he wants the same things from me??
If we are both takers how can we give....Sometimes we are both givers and so how do we get want we want??



We analyze..hey we are both geminis born on the same day so thats what we do

- we OVER- ANALYZE. Could we just be?? Ever??


I want the best for him and he wants the best for me and we want to give each other our best.
WE get in the way of ourselves because we try so hard.


WE still have a lot of growing to do individually, together and apart. That makes me excited and sad at the same time.

The question at hand is Do we need time apart?? ... to work on ourselves?? Can't we grow together??

I want to stick it in...push into overdrive and press thru this..we can do it together.



Don't keep me waitin, I'm impatient

Hit my runway, and let's take off and fly

Now I'm where I wanna be, come co-pilot with me

Let's burn up the sky (OOHHH)

No comments: