»

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bout to spaz...

I'm ashamed to say
I've let someone
steal my joy
for 4 days



I can't let it go.
Its hard to move on
Can't talk about it
no one understands
no right words.


Its so unfair
to those that are around me
to those that love me


I have this monster inside of me.
Its growing
It wants to fight.
I can't control it.
I can't hold it in.



I haven't been happy for 4 days
What happened to my happiness



I want to escape
unrecognizable
different
My face is not my own

How could I smile when I'm hurtin' so bad inside?

6 comments:

Organized Noise said...

I don't know what to say. Venting is the first step in getting over it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that in time you are able to return to your normal, happy self.

proacTiff said...

at least you recognize your monster. i haven't given mine a face. maybe it's multi-faced, my monster. i'm hear. let me in part'nah...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

never let any one do that

Mizrepresent said...

Hugz sis, hope all is well.

King James said...

Good stuff G. I'm with PRO... tis a good thing for you to recognize where you are and where you'd like to be!

And the poem was good stuff!
KJames

brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

can't let someone steal your happiness...I let someone steal mines for a month...what a waste of time...I say get busy doing things that make you happy, hobbies and laughter is always a good medicine.